Re: Reorganiaztion of Kupfer's python modules

2009/11/29 Chmouel Boudjnah <chmouel chmouel com>:
> This sound good to me, just a bit of request while doing the
> reorganisation can we get to PEP-8 at the same time ?

I must assume you think about reindenting all of Kupfer to four-space
indents. I regard Kupfer as PEP 8-compliant, and it is already very
recommended in Kupfer's coding guidelines:

http://kaizer.se/wiki/kupfer/Manual/#coding-style

We should certainly think about the advice there.

I have considered the indentation question, this is certainly a point
where we could make a break with history and do this big change, but I
don't see any real gains in it for Kupfer.

Ulrik