Re: Google Translate plugin import Error

2009/11/22 Chmouel Boudjnah <chmouel chmouel com>:
> Hi,
>
> import json is only python 2.6 on 2.5 it's available on simplejson, so
> i guess this patch make sense :
>
> http://aep.appspot.com/display/xJZvTFxe-HGtsQtLEzDdgHhhR_M/
>
> Let me know WDYT.
>
> Chmouel.

It's not a bad idea, but cjson is already a supported alternative for
Python 2.5 (as for 2.6, it's much faster for decoding if you have lots
of browser bookmarks).

If we want this, we should go ahead with a json compatibility module
and do this in only one place -- json is used in firefox, chromium,
google translate plugins.

ulrik