Re: [jokosher-devel] Wiki

My googling shows most people switch from MoinMoin to MediaWiki
because Moin is limited to about 32000 pages. I don't see us every
getting anywhere near these limits.

If we're just trying to improve speed, I don't think switching
software is the answer. It's pretty easy to reconfigure what we've got
to make it faster.

We'd need some other reasons to switch to justify the work. Also
MediaWiki lacks significant features that we use (like ACLs and
Docbook support).