Re: [jokosher-devel] Release Announcement: Jokosher 0.11

I have updated the download page at jokosher.org/download. It has the
tarball and the .deb Elleo created. Both files are hosted on
Launchpad.

I am currently working on a blog entry in the form of the previous
"Jokosher Update" which willl go through all the changes we have made
for 0.11.

What we need is:
a) A clever title for the main page. Something better than the current
"Jokosher 0.10 is here!".
b) A screenshot 400x400 making Jokosher 0.11 look cool. Should
probably have many waveforms and some with volume fades like the
current screenshot does. That looks more exciting than an empty
project.
c) Optionally a little blurb to go below the screenshot which says
something about the release.

Here are the list of all changes for 0.11, most of which I intend to
talk about in the blog entry:
* Crash recovery
* Non-modal error panes
* Blue waveforms, no green BPM
* Add Change Sound System button
* Remove Project menu
* XDG directories
* Project notes
* UI fixes (edit instrument name focus, playhead drawing, move zoom buttons)
* Better multi channel recording support
* Custom audio backend, plus support for JACK and PulseAudio
* Click track volume

Any good ideas for the main page?
Laszlo