Re: [jokosher-devel] [PATCH] UI improvements
- From: Pietro Battiston <toobaz email it>
- To: jokosher-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [jokosher-devel] [PATCH] UI improvements
- Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 00:57:55 +0200
Dennis Lichtenthäler ha scritto:
> Hey guys...
> Am Freitag, 28. März 2008 21:51:41 schrieb Daniel Holt:
>> I think most people with two buttons map some combination to middle mouse
>> button, e.g. LMB+RMB. I actually didn't think they even made any mice with
>> fewer than three buttons in the last decade (other than for Macs, of
>> course). With laptops, don't they generally have either a middle mouse
>> button or a part of the other buttons (e.g. the very insides) that acts as
>> a middle button?
> Laptops (at least the ones I know) don't generally have a middle mouse button.
> They do usually have some kind of scroll wheel thingy but I haven't seen a
> third mouse button there for ages.
> Sure, some people will use Emulate3Buttons active... What's the default
> behaviour on Ubuntu in this regard if you only have two buttons?
The default on Ubuntu is:
- Emulate3Button active on every 2 buttons mouse
- vertical scroll active (at least on synaptic-compatibles touchpads,
and even on those laptops which DO NOT have vertical scroll active under
- horizontal scroll disabled
][Date Next] [Thread Prev