Re: [jokosher-devel] bzr?

On 28/07/2008, Laszlo Pandy <laszlok2 gmail com> wrote:
> Since we will be hosting code on launchpad now, we will have to decide
> what to do with the wiki on python hosting. Is next sunday a good day
> for everyone to have a freeze meeting and wiki discussion?

Can't make it Sunday, but I don't have much to contribute since this
is mostly coding stuff.

I'm moving soon and will have more time to contribute once my
interwebs is back up.

If you move the Wiki somewhere else I'll probably be able to help with
the work and maybe do some editing and updating.

--
Jeff Ratliff (Gomer_X)