Re: [jokosher-devel] [Branch ~jokosher-code/jokosher/main] Rev 1053: Merge changes from Laszlo's branch to:
- From: Laszlo Pandy <laszlok2 gmail com>
- To: Michael Sheldon <mike mikeasoft com>, Jokosher gnome <jokosher-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [jokosher-devel] [Branch ~jokosher-code/jokosher/main] Rev 1053: Merge changes from Laszlo's branch to:
- Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 23:05:38 -0400
Okay I've committed a change to my branch which doesn't remove the "projectfile" from the XML file
(so crash recovery still works), but once the project is loaded it overwrites the variable with the
path for the local machine. Next time the project is saved it will have the proper "projectfile"
path in it.
Looks like best/simplest solution for now.
Review + merge please :)
Laszlo Pandy wrote:
noreply launchpad net wrote:
committer: Mike Sheldon <mike mikeasoft com>
branch nick: jokosher
timestamp: Tue 2008-08-26 00:25:15 +0100
Merge changes from Laszlo's branch to:
* Make project relocation work better (might still need to look at
removing the saving of projectfile)
When I originally did that commit I *did* remove "projectfile" from the
list of attributes that will be saved, because as with audio_path and
levels_path it is created based on the loading URL in ProjectManager.py,
However I had to revert it because a crash recover uses the
"projectfile" attribute to determine where the saved file was originally
saved from. I can't think of an immediate solution, but you probably
have a better perspective on the crash recovery. Right now I think its
fine. Kinda like how the event has an attribute called filelabel which
isn't where the file really exists, but where it was copied from so we
can display the name for the user.
We should reset the project.projectfile variable from the one we
generated, instead of the one from the file because it is put in the
recent project list, and Jokosher will eventually try to save to that
path and fail.
* Fix problems between the levels data and the fade points
* Update the system-wide launcher script to match the local launcher
* Update setup.py to distribute the new Elements
] [Thread Prev