Re: [jokosher-devel] bug 76047, Can't play/record, "GStreamer general stream error"

Only the maintainers or developers can change the status of a bug. It
seems as though davmor2 assigned this bug to himself and marked it as
fixed released, but I do not know how he got proper permissions since
he is not a dev. I believe that this bug has not been fixed because I
have not seen any commits that would fix it, and it cannot possible be
"released" because Jokosher has not had a release since the bug was
reported. And certainly from your report it seems like the bug is
still problem. It is now reopened.

Laszlo