Re: [jokosher-devel] Some good news...

Quoting Chris Brown <snecklifter gmail com>:

A subversion snapshot of Jokosher 0.9 was today accepted into Fedora. It
only took six months... :) In a few days time, those folks running Fedora 7
(probably from Test 3 onwards) will have all the Jokosher goodness they can
handle. This was my first go at packaging so I'm quite proud of it, despite
the fact that most of the heavy lifting is done by setup.py. Lots of thanks
should go to Peter Gordon who walked me through it too.

Cheers folks!
Chris

--
http://www.chruz.com

Correct me if I'm wrong (and I probably am) but I thought 0.9 was being delayed because of the gstreamer error when a file is played more than once?