Re: [jokosher-devel] GetRecordingMixers()

Hi Joshua,

On Sun, Jun 10, 2007 at 11:26:38PM +1000, Joshua Cummings wrote:
> Problem is, by the time I got around to updating my local copy of trunk
> to redo things in a cleaner fashion, OnShowAddInstrumentDialog no longer
> uses GetRecordingMixers. Nothings seems to use it anymore.

 This function hasn't been used since version 0.1, it used to be used when
we attempted to handle setting up the ALSA mixers for the user in the
instrument connections dialog. I'm pretty sure it was never used in the
add instrument dialog.

 Anyway, I've now removed the function as it's no longer needed. Thanks for
spotting it :).

 Cheers,
  Mike.

--