[jokosher-devel] Test recording and bugs

Hi all,

Recently I recorded a test recording that involved recording inside
Jokosher, editing, mixing and exporting. This resulted in
http://www.jonobacon.org/stateofjokosher-1.ogg

This also resulted in a bunch of bugs that we want to nail for the next release:

Bug #80912: Scrolling way too slow
Bug #80913: Zooming out fully does not see full project
Bug #80914: Imported clips do not set volume fade levels to 100%
Bug #80915: Copying events does not copy fade settings
Bug #80918: Split makes leftmost wave empty
Bug #70347: Mixing down does not last the correct length of the audio

We are getting there, its great to hear something recorded in our little app. :)

 Jono