[jokosher-devel] Effects dialog patch is in

Tonight, with the help of Laslo (since my svn account is still non-fully functional), I managed to get the new effects dialog in Jokosher. As discussed before, this new dialog deals with issues such as: integrating categories, effect reordering and usability in general. I also need to thank vdepizzol because he gave the real polished look to the dialog :)
Those effects with buggy ranges like 360342903294234909349432 are now capped at runtime.

Although not allowed, there's a temporary print inside the effects dialog code. It's meant to print out the unique ladspa shortname (format: ladspa-effect-name) for unclassified effects. I have to apologize for this, but it's meant for testers who have effects I don't, so we can add them to the categories database. If you are testing and happen to have unclassified effects, just sent me an email with the unique effect name and category (or add it to the list yourself if you have svn access).
There's also a lot of other debugging prints but they're commented and they all have a previous #TODO: line which makes them easy to spot.

The effects presets are now saved inside ~/.jokosher/presets/effects rather than in trunk/effectpresets. Be sure to move your existing presets to the new directory please. This change was necessary because in system-wide installations, the user would try to write to /usr/... which of course failed. Also, the new location doesn't get affected if the user is running a local or a system-wide instance.

The following areas need testing:
- Adding/removing/configuring effects. Effects on the left pane can be double clicked to add them. Effects on the right pane can be double click to edit their settings.
- General usage of the new effects dialog.

Known problems:
- Any preset (chain or single) has to have an unique name. This is a limitation of the current implementation. Since this is crucial, as some people will probably try to call several presets "Test" or "asdf", I'll get to work on changing the format a bit to alleviate this issue.
- Deleting presets is not enabled because the code is not available in EffectPresets.
- Moving effects up/down is not enable because the code is not available in Instrument. (There's code to move them in the GUI, but it's merely presentation, so I disabled the buttons).
- There's no right click context menu. I'll have to learn how to code that and get it in.
- Icons are of course placeholders :)
- The preset load combo sometimes acts... weird. You'll have to close and reopen sometimes. I have to investigate this further, but it's probably because that code doesn't use an observer like the effects do.
- Missing tooltips.
- The dialog window for configuring effects should be modal.
- When an effect is deleted from the right pane, another one should be selected. That way, people can spam the delete button to get rid of all effects.

Please update and start testing :D - David