Re: [jokosher-devel] SoC 2007

On 16/02/07, Michael Sheldon <webmaster mikeasoft com> wrote:
On Fri, Feb 16, 2007 at 09:52:15AM +0000, Jono Bacon wrote:
> Its out again, do you think we should register as a project?

 I think we should, even if we fail to attract extra developers existing
project members are allowed to apply; and we have a lot of poor
students ;).

Hell yes,  at the end of the day there is nothing out there like
jokosher for ease and if musicians flock to Linux so they can use this
instead of footing the bill for vista and cubase why not apply (they
can only say no)

--
Seek That Thy Might Know