Re: [jokosher-devel] Cleanup Day this Sunday!! :)

On 9/8/06, Jason Field <jason jasonfield com> wrote:
I promise I'll join in :) In fact, I've been writing a Python/C
documentation generator at work to rip source code comments which might
be of use - I shall bring it along.

The prodigal returns! :)

I'm going to try and be there, but I'm not sure...

sil

--
Penelope Pitstop: Ohhh, it's my arch enemy, the Hooded Claw!
The Hooded Claw: Who did you expect? Dick Dastardly?