Re: [jokosher-devel] Art for 0.2

Updated the extension-manager icon, should look much better on smaller
sizes now.

http://panos.solhost.org/mockups/jokosher/

On 10/31/06, Andreas Nilsson <nisses mail home se> wrote:
Jono Bacon wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Right, we are heading towards 0.2, and there are a number of bits of
> art that we really need sorting out. The sooner these are done, the
> sooner the screenshots can be done for the website, docs and suchlike.
>
> Could the art team take a look at
> http://jokosher.python-hosting.com/wiki/ArtTeam and work on the items
> in the Essential list. I would like to get all of that art in J if
> possible. Otherwise, I will need to make the icons, and that will suck
> like you have not experienced.
>
>   Jono

Ok, started working on the metronome, will be finished in a hour or so.
I'll try to nail down as many as possible on the list, but I can't do it
alone!
I totally need help from the artist dudes. Lurking no more!
Oscar?
- Andreas