Re: [jokosher-devel] Initiation script naming

On Tue, Oct 31, 2006 at 04:04:37PM +0200, Peteris Krisjanis wrote:
> IMHO, jokosher with small letters would be fine, to comply Unix binary
> naming style :)

The point made is that this makes it impossible to carry round on a flash
keyring or similar as they are all FAT and stupid so the script name clashes
with the directory in this case. I don't know if anyone ever thought of
that. We want the script to be jokosher but we also want the python package
to be Jokosher. I don't really know what to say.
--
John Green