Re: [jokosher-devel] Extension Preferences...

Lukas wrote:
Hey guys,

I should have a bit of time to hack tonight just before the
feature/string freeze, so I'm planning on implementing extension
preferences. The way i have it thought out right now is that we
execute a preferences() function in the extension or something and the
extension handles everything else from there. Also, for preferences
files, i think we should have a ./jokosher/extensions/config directory
to store everything in. What do you guys think. Should I just do that
(execute preferences()) or should Jokosher handle more?

This is exactly what I was thinking. Just call connfig() or prefs() or something and have the extension handle the rest. There is already a function in the API for saving and loading key/value pairs and I think this used ~/.jokosher/extensions/config or something.

Laszlo