Re: [jokosher-devel] Art for 0.2

Extension Icons are good, second one could be be smaller and seperated
in four peaces, with two missing.

What I wanted to suggest for small banner with "Audo production made
simple", please avoid using exclamation mark in such banners, because
it less...heh...cool :) In other way, they are very nice.

Also I would suggest to create mono versions of "made with" icons, it
would be nice to use them on label of demo discs, etc.

Keep up good work :)

Peter.

2006/10/31, Panos Laganakos <panos laganakos gmail com>:
http://panos.solhost.org/mockups/jokosher.html

I made an extension and extension-manager icons, check em out.

On 10/31/06, Jono Bacon <jonobacon gmail com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Right, we are heading towards 0.2, and there are a number of bits of
> art that we really need sorting out. The sooner these are done, the
> sooner the screenshots can be done for the website, docs and suchlike.
>
> Could the art team take a look at
> http://jokosher.python-hosting.com/wiki/ArtTeam and work on the items
> in the Essential list. I would like to get all of that art in J if
> possible. Otherwise, I will need to make the icons, and that will suck
> like you have not experienced.
>
>   Jono

Panos Laganakos