[jokosher-devel] Hackfest, close to feature freeze, and stuff to do

Hi all,

Well, we freeze for the rather exciting 0.2 release on Nov 1st and we
still have some chunks of stuff to write. I just spoke to Luke and
John and they are working on the Extensions Manager and converting
extensions to egg files, I am working on some remaining effects bits
and pieces and I believe Laszlo is working on the volume fades. Have
you made any progress on the fades code Laszlo? If you are stuck, give
us a shout - I have done some GnlOperations code before.

It is important that we try and get them nailed by Nov 1st as Jeff
needs to write the docs for 0.2 and we then need to get into bugfixing
mode.

Finally, this Sunday is our Jokosher hackfest. This is going to be a
good opportunity to get the full team together and nailing some of
these remaining things. As usual it takes place in #jokosher on
irc.freenode.net. I would encourage the art team to be there as we
still have some remaining icons that need completing. :)

 Jono