Re: [jokosher-devel] Jokosher on FC6

On 30/09/06, Steven Garrity <stevelist silverorange com> wrote:
With the release of Fedora Core 6 in a couple of weeks, I was wondering
if anyone know how easy/hard it might be to install Jokosher on FC6.

Is everything up-to-date enough that it will not require CVS versions of
any required packages (gstreamer, etc.)?

Yes is the simple answer. I have got an awful lot going on here all of a sudden so I have had very little time to try and get it accepted as a Fedora Extra package and several stumbling blocks have caused me to defer trying to get it in until 0.2 comes out. If you or anyone else would like to have a go though they are more than welcome.

Regards
Chris