Re: [jokosher-devel] Required Homework -- Listen to this podcast

On 11/23/06, Jono Bacon <jonobacon gmail com> wrote:
I think we should ask him to record another with 0.2 and have him
write up how the e
experience compared. :)

Agreed. I tried pinging him on irc last night for exactly that reason,
but he was idle :)

sil

--
2. Make it halfway normal. I don't have any use for
laser-beam-shooting pocket combs, or non-existent existents existing