Re: [jokosher-devel] Critique my docs!! and screenshot help

On 11/16/06, Jeff Ratliff <jefrat gmail com> wrote:
Jokosher folks!

 It has been a productive day for the documentation team!

Dennis L has done lots of work on revising the English manual and
started the German translation. I've hacked a bit as well, and the
manual is almost done. I'd appreciate it if people could go read what
we've written and critique, point out problems, or give suggestions.
Final revisions will be made tomorrow. Check out the manual at
userdocs.jokosher.org. If you've got an account, feel free to make
spelling and other corrections. There is a ToDo page with what needs
finished.

Screenshots - Luke Tilley is helping put together some nice updated
screen shots. If the original files were done with layers, we need the
Gimp files as the text has to be translated. If not I'll redo any
screenshots tomorrow that contain callout text, so Dennis can
translate.

Thanks all!  Looking forward to release day!

--
Jeff Ratliff (Gomer_X)