Re: [jokosher-devel] Jokosher 0.2 run script for testing

On 08/11/06, David Morley <davmor2 gmail com> wrote:
Doesn't work on 64 bit included are errors.

Needs to say "it needs subversion" rather than "svn" newcomers want
know what svn is, on the initial you need this to run the script
window.

also needs
automake => 1.7
autopoint
libtool although the prog calls it libtoolize (so it took for every to find)
autoconf

I also added
build-essential package on ubuntu but I don't really know what is
included in that.  I also don't know which components of this package
are required for compiling.

--
Seek That Thy Might Know

--