Re: [jokosher-devel] Art for 0.2

Sure, if its for Jok's best interest I don't have a problem with it :)

I'll send over the icon SVGs, but I'd like to keep the banners under
CC as they won't be included *in* Jokosher. Is that Ok?

On 11/1/06, Jono Bacon <jonobacon gmail com> wrote:
On 11/1/06, Panos Laganakos <panos laganakos gmail com> wrote:
> Oscar, I usually license art under CC, do I need to change that to
> send over the SVGs?

Your files will need to be GPLed for inclusion in Jokosher. Are you
happy to provide the svg files under the GPLv2?

  Jono

--
Panos Laganakos