[jokosher-devel] Bug Report: Recording more than 1 instrument fails

This should be quite simple to reproduce:

1. Start Jokosher
2. Create new project
3. Add 'Vocal' instrument and arm it
4. Press Record and record something, stop recording
5. Press Play, verify something was recorded properly.
5. Add another 'Vocal' instrument, arm it and disarm the other vocal
6. Press Record.

The error I get:
"Resource busy or not available.
gstalsasrc.c(608): gst_alsasrc_open (): /timeline/bin9/alsasrc2:
Device 'hw:0' is busy"

Debug output:
=======================================
can record
instrument recording
create file source
Using pipeline: alsasrc device=hw:0 ! audioconvert ! wavenc ! filesink location=/home/kjalil/test10/audio/Vocal_2_1162344237.ogg
Using input track: None
removed instrument playbackbin from project playbackbin
unlinked instrument playbackbin from adder
STATE CHANGED
STATE CHANGED
STATE CHANGED
STATE CHANGED
STATE CHANGED
STATE CHANGED
Gstreamer bus error: Resource busy or not available. gstalsasrc.c(608): gst_alsasrc_open (): /timeline/bin9/alsasrc2:
Device 'hw:0' is busy
====================================

After I click 'Close' on the dialog box, I noticed the Record button was still pressed down, so I clicked it to stop recording and I got:

"None
File is corrupt, not an audio file, or the associated plugin is not installed"

Debug output:
====================================
can record
else else can record
instrument stop
added instrument playbackbin to adder playbackbin
linked instrument playbackbin to adder (project)
Stop pressed, about to set state to READY
Stop pressed, state just set to READY
STATE CHANGED
STATE CHANGED
STATE CHANGED