Re: [jokosher-devel] Planning 0.2

On Mon, 17 Jul 2006 01:33:38 +0100, Jono Bacon <jonobacon gmail com> wrote:
Hi all,

With 0.1 nearly out the door, we can start thinking about 0.2. We need
to decide on a basic roadmap, and personally, I think the following
features are essential for 0.2:

* LADSPA support - support for LADSPA effects.
* Plug-in Support - support for installable plug-ins, like Firefox.
This will help kick off a plug-in community and allow Jokosher to be
customised in many different ways via plug-ins.
* Implement the audio part of the fadelines code.

As a python programmer who'd like to hack on jokosher, the first thing I noted when I checked it out from subversion was the rather non-standard file-naming and odd style.

For 0.2, it'd be nice to have a clear, and rigerously followed, project styleguide published. Currently there's some source that uses tabs, some uses spaces (JokDebug.py and Waveform.py are pure-space) and capitalisation doesn't follow PEP-8's guidelines.

Stephen.