Re: [jokosher-devel] Planning 0.2

Stephen Thorne wrote:
As a python programmer who'd like to hack on jokosher, the first thing I noted when I checked it out from subversion was the rather non-standard
> file-naming and odd style.

Nice file structure might be nice, but is it really that important?

For 0.2, it'd be nice to have a clear, and rigerously followed, project
> styleguide published. Currently there's some source that uses tabs, some
uses spaces (JokDebug.py and Waveform.py are pure-space) and
> capitalisation doesn't follow PEP-8's guidelines.

Actually, JokDebug.py is just a debugging tool and not part of the code. Waveform.py is just a demonstration and doesn't really belong in SVN anyway. I am pretty sure I have made sure there are spaces in all the others.

As for capitalisation, is there really a "right" way to do it?

Laszlo