[jokosher-devel] Plugin API work in progress

OK, gang, I've started putting together a spec for the plugin api. See
http://jokosher.python-hosting.com/wiki/TemporaryPluginAPIDocumentation%5D
for detail; it is not at all finished, but I'd welcome comments. At
the moment I'm trying to get the structure of how a plugin will work
done; exactly which functions a plugin can call is very sparse right
now, but will get filled in later. So, firstly I'd like comments if
you think that plugins should work a different way from how the spec
describes, and secondly (once we've all nailed down how a plugin
should work) we'll start defining the functions and callbacks that
core Jokosher provides.

sil

--
A man, a plan, a canoe, pasta, heros, rajahs, a coloratura, maps,
snipe, percale, macaroni, a gag, a banana bag, a tan, a tag, a banana