Re: [jokosher-devel] Python-style Translations

Артём Попов wrote:

Hey, I did it exactly that way! Preserved %s, looked through code,
etc. I beleive, it's the merging utility trying to "fulfill"
untranslated messages with strings that "look like" the untranslated
ones.

Ahh I didn't know it did that. I wonder is there is a better way to merge new translations.

Anyway, I've attached another update, that corrects strings, that gone
wrong :) Hope I don't bore the developers with so frequent updates to
commit...
--Artem

Thanks so much for all your translation work Artem! :)

Laszlo