Re: [jokosher-devel] Art Team

I think a module is a super cool idea, that way we can have a solid history of where the art is at/going.

I also like the idea of a gallery page of sorts. Does anyone have software in mind? Also, I have some server space to host it if we don't want to use jokosher.org.

/Dan

Quoting Jono Bacon <jonobacon gmail com>:

Hey,

Do you guys think it would make sense to have some sort of artwork
repo? either in subversion, or just a ftp site. somwhere to keep all
of the artwork we're working on?

If the art team would find it useful, I can certainly create a
jokosher-art module. You could then keep all the art in there, and
maybe even put extra stuff like wallpaper and art for manuals/videos
etc in there.

If the concensus is to have a module, let me know and I will create it.

 Jono