Re: [jokosher-devel] Art Team

Hi there Oscar!
Sorry that it took so long before I subscribed to the mailing list.
Anyway, good to hear that someone is taking responsibility for this. I will be happy to follow your command. :)
Speaking of artwork/interfaces, I've been trying to clean up some of the icons a bit (follow guidelines closer, aligning to the grid better etc.) and started a bit on the small sizes as well.
My current efforts can be found here: http://ramnet.se/~nisse/diverse/temp/tango/jokosher/
Feedback is welcome and I hope I haven't ruined any of Dan's or Oscar's work. :)
- Andreas

Oscar wrote:

Hello chaps :P

I spoke to Jono today about a leader for the art team and we agreed that I should send an email to the mailing list basically saying; I am happy to lead the art team, if no one disagrees, so now I'm asking :P

cheers
/trin - Oscar