Re: [jokosher-devel] Jokosher BOF report, and 0.2 direction

On 24/07/06, Jono Bacon <jonobacon gmail com> wrote:
 * Translations - Translations are important for Jokosher, and Elleo
has written some code to make it happen, and is keen to look over
this. I think we should investigate Launchpad as a means of getting
translations and plugging them into Jokosher.

I'll try and help with some kind of translation, I missed the BOF, but
talked to nibil (sorry can't remember ILR name) about translation on
the saturday night.

You may want to look into something like Kartouche
(http://www.dotmon.com/kartouche/) for the translation stuff, it's
under the GPL where launchpad is not. It's a web frontend which allows
people to suggest tranlations, and is currently used to translate a
bunch of the KDE stuff into Welsh (http://www.kyfieithu.co.uk/).

Whatever you do with the tranlations, I look forward to helping out
with the Welsh translation.

Regards,

Iestyn Pryce
aka dylunio