Re: [jokosher-devel] Recording from multiple inputs

On 7/14/06, Robert McWilliam <rmcw allmail net> wrote:
Is it possible to record to two different instruments at the same
time at the moment (or will it be for the 0.1 release)? I remember
talk on IRC about this being worked on but not making the 0.1 feature
freeze, didn't want to put in the docs that it doesn't work without
checking though.

As fa as I know, this is not possible right now. Elleo has been
working on much of the input related stuff, and has been working on a
GStreamer element that solves this problem I think. I think he has it
pretty much ready, but it was too late for the freeze. Gonna be a
great 0.2 feature though! :)

 Jono