Re: [jokosher-devel] moving *.py to their own directory?

Daniel Holbach a écrit :
Hello everybody,

what do you think about moving all the *.py files to their own
directory? The advantage would be that a setup.py could use
packages=['Jokosher'] to ship them to /usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages,
where they should rather live.

I personally feel this is necessary and will tidy up the file structure
anyway, but I can imagine that there are other opinions as well. :-)

I moved all the py files into a Jokosher/ dir in revision 641. You we're right. It does tidy up the file structure. And plus, we needed it for out new extension architecture in which plugins do:
from Jokosher import Extension

The glade file and the Jokosher launcher script are also in this new directory just cause I didn't see a need to put them anywhere else. Hope this helps with packaging.

Laszlo