[jokosher-devel] Comments

It's indeed needed :-/
I had a look trying to figure out what was responsible for drawing the
instrument icons and things like that... a total no go for me :D

2006/8/16, Jono Bacon <jono jonobacon org>:
Hi all,

In the next week I think it would be useful if we could all go through
the code and add a stack of comments to help explain how it works. We
are all guilty of not writing enough comments, so if everyone could go
through and add comments to things they have written, that would be

Also, add docstrings. :)

jokosher-devel-list mailing list
jokosher-devel-list gnome org