Re: [jokosher-devel] Ubuntu packager required

Hello CodeNexus,

On Di, 2006-08-08 at 21:03 +1200, CodeNexus wrote:
> Problem is that it's not really useful nor useable.

the problem is that I and a bunch of other people are too busy to
maintain a stack of changing things (and their dependencies) in two
distributions. Dapper is stable. If you want to manually backport
gstreamer and dependencies and things depending on it, you're welcome to
do it, although I wouldn't recommend it.

jokosher, as much as I love it, is unstable software too - I think it
fits perfectly well into Edgy. :-)

Have a nice day,
 Daniel