Re: [jokosher-devel] Translation borked again

Артём Попов a écrit :
Hello,

Same thing, many strings are replaced with weirdness and there's
"fuzzy" flag on them, although I removed it when I corrected the
strings. Here's yet another update, also containing the latest
translated strings. I have checked po-revision-date (I guess the date
also affects msgmerge behaviour). Hope this one works okay.

--Artem

Thanks again for translations and a quick response. :) I have changed the makefile to tell msgmerge not to use fuzzy matching. Hopefully this will stop it from breaking the PO files, but let me know next time I update the strings.

Laszlo