Re: GJS : How can I use Regex ( parse HTML ) ?

You cannot parse HTML with regular expressions:

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/1732348/regex-match-open-tags-except-xhtml-self-contained-tags/1732454#1732454

Ciao,
 Emmanuele.

On Sat, 22 Jun 2019 at 06:30, Τάσος Λισγάρας via _javascript_-list <_javascript_-list gnome org> wrote:
Hello,

I download a page and I want to parse it so I can get specific data from
it. Unfortunately, I didn't find any ready-made library ( in GJS ) for
HTML parsing, so I turn to regular expressions.

Because the documentation doesn't help me at all, can you please tell
me, how I can use the regular expressions in GJS ?

( my code is not running because I don't use the GJS regex library
properly )

Thanks in advance for your time.
Anastasios.