Re: Subclassing a GObject in Typescript

Currently JS code would have to call the new functions as an extra step after defining the class, which probably isn't as easy as using the 2-argument version of registerClass. So this would just be to let TS code start using the proposed decorator API already and hopefully be forwards compatible with ES decorators in the future.