Re: book on logic and design

On Sun, Oct 22, 2017 at 7:36 PM Jerry <hubbardjw gmail com> wrote:

Is there a _javascript_ companion to the book: Programming Logic and Design, by Joyce Farrell?

Any suggestion for a similar book or on line course using _javascript_ is welcome.

I have searched both Amazon and with Google several times in the past week.

Thanks for any assistance.

I don't know of any such resource specifically for _javascript_. However, I took a quick look through the book on Amazon and it looks like a lot of what's written is applicable to most programming languages, including _javascript_.

Regards,
Philip C