Re: GJS WebKit2 Extension

On Wed, Oct 11, 2017, 06:17 Adriano Patrizio <adriano patrizio hotmail com> wrote:
It's possible write a WebKit2 Extension in _javascript_? I need to bind _javascript_ objects in my web based app and this is the only way.

Hi,

Unfortunately that's not possible. For reference, there was some discussion on getting it to work here:

https://lists.webkit.org/pipermail/webkit-gtk/2016-June/002711.html

It's not certain when or if that will be implemented.

However, a particular solution is rarely "the only way," so if you describe more about what you need to do, someone might be able to help you.

Regards,
Philip C