GJS has moved to GitLab

Hello list,

This morning GJS joined GNOME's GitLab pilot program. From now on we'll be taking GitLab merge requests instead of Bugzilla patches. If you want to report a bug, please report it at GitLab.

https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gjs is the new home. (Note this is GNOME's GitLab instance, not GitLab's public one.)

I expect to be using Bugzilla and GitLab in tandem for the time being, especially while still actively working on some issues that were reported in Bugzilla, but soon I will look into migrating all the bug reports over.

Please update your remotes:
git remote set-url origin https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gjs.git
or
git remote set-url origin git gitlab gnome org:GNOME/gjs.git
if you have commit access (make sure to add your public key to your GitLab account).

This will allow some exciting things to happen. GitLab has very good CI facilities, so I'll be investigating how to run various automated checks on new merge requests. Running the tests would already be a huge improvement, and Claudio André already contributed code to do that on Travis CI which ran into some difficulties getting it activated. Hopefully it will now be easy with GitLab.

Best,
Philip C