Re: ByteArray / Uint8Array

just thinking about this, how about you keep ByteArray as it is, deprecating it, and you introduce a global Buffer still based on UInt8Array ?

in cgjs I've just done `require("buffer")` which brings in the node version of a buffer which is already based on native Uint8Array

it'd be awkward to move back and forward from ByteArray <=> Buffer/Uint8Array in the transition time, so having a new primitive already well documented might be a better option?

otherwise I personally wouldn't care as long as it's backward compatible

Regards