Re: Jasmine for GJS as a module in GJS

On Wed, May 10, 2017 at 8:30 AM Miguel Marin <mmf1902 hotmail com> wrote:
Hi,

I was wondering about Jasmine because I saw many GJS tests ported to
it, and I thought there were plans to replace old jsUnit (maybe it's
time to modernize unit testing module in GJS).

Yes, GJS's unit tests include a copy of it, but that's kept private on purpose. If you are using the jsUnit module, it would be excellent to port away from it! (But I can't replace jsUnit because it would break other people's code. It should have been private in the first place. Not making that mistake again is why GJS keeps the copy of Jasmine private.)

Philip