Re: How to download an image with libsoup and save it to filesystem in gjs

Aha, that is easier, thanks. GLib.Bytes.new_from_bytes doesn't seem to be used correctly - it takes at least an offset and a length parameter? What you want in this case, I think, is a ByteArray. See the documentation here: https://github.com/GNOME/gjs/blob/master/doc/ByteArray.md

GJS console is just an executable ("/usr/bin/gjs") with which you can execute a GJS script directly.