Re: Update spidermonkey version

You might want to give jsgtk a try, it transpire via babel standalone ES6 features on the fly, and it makes you extend native Gtk classes with ease.

https://github.com/WebReflection/jsgtk

Notes about latest meeting suggest they are deciding which version should they include and how they can keep current underlying logic working (the old Mootools style-like lang.Class thing)

Best Regards