Re: GSJ GIRepository VS Seed

Ciao Emmanuele,
  I understand what you are saying but I have this kind of unexpected/undesired scenario:

```js
const
  Gio = imports.gi.Gio,
  current = Gio.File.new_for_path('/usr/bin/env')
;
print(current.get_path());  // "/usr/bin/env"
print(current instanceof Gio.File); // false <== see this?
```

Are my expectations wrong? Am I testing against the wrong "class"?
Is there a known list of private/internal class I can at least manually look at?

Thanks

On Tue, Mar 22, 2016 at 9:03 AM, Emmanuele Bassi <ebassi gmail com> wrote:
Hi;

On 22 March 2016 at 07:17, Andrea Giammarchi
<andrea giammarchi gmail com> wrote:
> Awesome, thanks!!!
>
> One final question: do you know why I cannot discover interfaces such
> `GLocalFile`, returned as example from `File.new_from_path('./file')` ?
>
> I've tried to discover it on Gio namespace through all info I could get and
> yet it's missing from my parsing.

GLocalFile is an internal implementation detail of the GFile
interface; it has no public API, and you're supposed to only use the
GFile methods.

Ciao,
 Emmanuele.

--