Changing all Mozilla ftp to https

I'm manually downloading archives such https://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/nspr/releases/v4.9.2/src/nspr-4.9.2.tar.gz instead of using those my OSX jhbuild is trying to fetch and miserably fail every time it uses the ftp instead of the https protocol.

Is it me missing some step in the documentation (checked many times) or the jhbuild default configuration for OSX is outdated?

How can I PR these changes? nprs and js24 are failing all the time with a timetou, no guests allowed in Mozilla FTP

Thanks