Question regarding gjs-1.39 not compatible with ppc64le architecture and spin requests

Hi Havoc,

We are in the process of adding support for new ppc64le (PowerPC 64 bit Little Endian) architecture and as
part of which we are looking at all packages that need update.
I was looking at building "gjs-1.39" on our ppc64le environment and I found that "gjs-1.39" could not be
built on ppc64le because it had an outdated libtool.

We have worked with libtool maintainer to get alpha source release which has all the bits and pieces needed
for ppc64le support. A stable release is expected soon.
Since your pkg uses libtool and the latest tarball of your pkg didn't build on ppc64le sys. We wanted to
request you to upgrade your libtool to the alpha release of libtool.

New libtool alpha release which supports ppc64le arch is available, you may  pick up the alpha release from
either of the below :

ftp://alpha.gnu.org/gnu/libtool/libtool-2.4.2.418.tar.gz (1.6MB)

ftp://alpha.gnu.org/gnu/libtool/libtool-2.4.2.418.tar.xz (920KB)

It would be great if you can install this new libtool which supports ppc64le, and spin the pkg and let us
know the new tar availability. We can test it on ppc64le architecture for you.
Please let me know if you are planning to release or spin newer version.

Currently I used
http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/gjs/1.39/gjs-1.39.0.tar.xz

Which does not have ppc64le support.

Your response is highly appreciated.