Re: How to get webview to go small again!

I did have fun doing that before - the idea was that we trigger a fullscreen webkit for staff to fill in
their timesheet, if they have not done so recently..

http://git.roojs.org/?p=gitlive;a=blob;f=Browser/main.js

I think the trick is to resize, before you fullscreen.

eg.
resize()
show_all()
fullscreen()
then
unfullscreen()

Only snag was that the intent was to have this running all the time, and on some test it ate memory - testing
today does not seem to bad.. I might see if I can go back to that idea.

Regards
Alan